Wednesday 14 November 2012

The Byrneleigh

Last Friday I was planning to do a photoshoot of Rachael but before that we went out for brunch which ended up being lunch instead. We were planning to try another cafe called Moubar(I think) in Nedlands but then we were a bit late in catching their breakfast menu. So, we walked around the area and found a cafe called The Byrneleigh having a $15 lunch special so we decided to go with that instead. 


The place itself is so lovely.  I love the deco especially the potted plants in the metal and wooden frames and the oudoor seating was so pretty. It has a really relaxing atmosphere and the food is super yummy.




Didn't bother to dress up or anything because I usually don't when I plan on carrying my dslr. I just don't like squishing my face against the LCD screen when I have my usual amount of make up on so I slapped on really light bb cream, thin eyeliner and mascara on. (Oh! and concealer. I have panda eyes)

Rachael ordered the sticky pork pizza and I had ...actually I'm not sure what I had but it tasted good!
But the pizza was really good. I liked it better than what I got. Both of them taste yummy but the pizza is more yummy to me..if you get what I mean.



Nice, clean and neat.
AND FREE WATER! :P

I'd definitely go back there and eat again someday. I think $15 is not too pricey for a nice and satisfying lunch. I haven't checked the menu for their normal prices(I assume it's probably higher) but will definitely go again for a nice little lunch treat.
Some of my photos from the day that I liked.



And gawd, photoshooting Rachael was hard because she didn't want to get into this patch of flowers because it has a bee flying around it somewhere. But oh well. I got a fairly decent shot.

After doing a photoshoot the day before with me in the "model" role I realised that models really just have to suck it up and just pose in public because if you get a photographer and you end up posing the same pose throughout the entire shoot you're gonna end up with a whole bunch of shitty fairly identical photos no matter how good the photographer is. I'm sure we've all modeled in front of the mirrors..It's just the matter of doing what you do in the mirror in front of the photographer and in public but at the same time just ignoring the fact that there are people around you..And then it can end up being really fun. (That's if you actually want to be taken a picture of. If you don't have interest in having a picture taken I'm pretty sure you wouldn't even be booking a photographer). But we're girls hey, I'm sure we all had that one moment when you just wanna look all glam get some lovely snapshots. (I can't wait for my photos to come out! Not the best poser but it's still exciting!)

No comments: